9 Key Habits That Will Make You Automatically Attract Enormous Success
Success doesn’t happen “to” you. It happens because of you.
In the words of Napoleon Hill, “Success comes to those who are success-conscious.” If you make progress your most important goal and actively make strides to improve, you will begin to attract success like a magnet.
During my first 4 years of blogging, I pitched guest posts to every website. I emailed every influencer. I tweeted every writer. I hand-wrote letters to authors and asked if they would mentor me.
Maybe 5% ever responded — most of which were thanks-but-no-thanks rejections.
But finally, I started taking myself and my writing extremely seriously. I stopped emailing websites hoping people would say yes and just focused on building something people could no longer ignore.
The results were astounding. In about six months, I had gained:
- 14,000+ new email subscribers
- Guest posts on CNBC, Thought Catalog, and Business Insider
- 35,000+ views on a big day (for 4 years, my record was 753 views in 1 day)
- $1,500+ a month in passive income (I never made a dime the first 4 years)
- A book publisher asking me to write a book for them
- A popular men’s magazine republishing my articles
- Podcast and conference speaker invitations
I began attracting enormous success when I made PROGRESS my biggest goal.
I finally stopped chasing success. I knew the more I improved, the more success I would attract; success would take care of itself.
Here are nine easy habits you can start today that will make you automatically attract enormous success.
“Your level of success will rarely exceed your level of personal development, because success is something you attract by the person you become.” -Hal Elrod
1. Label Every Obstacle as a Learning Opportunity
“Within every obstacle is a chance to improve our condition.” -Ryan…